Week 1 / January 18, 2018 / Eli Gautreaux
- God invites us to work with Him.
- Responsibility is the miracle grow of the kingdom of God.
Week 2 / January 26, 2018 / Jason Bell
- God's grace through Jesus demands a whole life response.
- How you live is the most reliable indicator of what you actually believe.
Week 3 / February 1, 2018 / Eli & Mary Gautreaux with Emmett & Molly Rumfield
- God calls, empowers, and connects us.
Week 4 / February 8, 2018 / Eli Gautreaux
- Frequent, fierce, and focused prayer.
Week 5 / February 15, 2018 / Josh Renfroe
- Embrace freedom, forgiveness, and your future.
Week 6 / February 22, 2018 / Jason Bell
- "You, like Mordecai, could be the one person in your context that shares that Jesus is coming again. Not your pastor, not your leader, but you. You could be the light."
Week 7 / March 1, 2018 / Eli Gautreaux
- Give generously, courageously, and strategically.
- Love finds a need and meets it.
Week 8 / March 8, 2018 / Jason Bell
Week 9 / March 19, 2018 / Matt & Hannah Powell
Three Mighty Men
Week 10 / March 26, 2018 / Eli Gautreaux
- Compromise, complacency and cowardice vs. devotional life, responsibility, and brotherhood/sisterhood.
Rich Towards God
Week 11 / April 5, 2018 / Lennon Noland
This week was a break in our series as we welcomed guest speaker Lennon Noland.
Naaman's Servant Girl
Week 12 / April 12, 2018 / Jason Bell with Anthony Taylor
- God's response when we say, "I didn't ask for this!"